Logging on for the first time? Follow this process:
- The only thing on the task bar is Internet Explorer, not Chrome. That means that when the student clicks on it, s/he does not see the option to log into Clever; which leads to Schoology and other applications.
- To fix this, the student needs to go to the Windows search bar, on the home screen of the computer, and search for Chrome.
- Once the student finds it, they should pin it to the task bar so that it is easy to access and then remove Internet Explorer from the task bar.
- Once Chrome is on the task bar, the student can open Chrome and immediately log into Henrico County’s Clever application.
- If students log straight into Clever, they won’t have to worry about re-logging into other student applications individually.