Friday evening HCPS sent out an email with important information related to your student’s intention for virtual or in-person learning. We are beginning the process with what’s known as the Student Intent Form. At this time, we kindly ask that you please complete the form for ALL students in your household by Sunday, November 8.
How to access the Student Intent Form:
- The form is located within the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Sign in using your PowerSchool Parent Portal username and password.
- Once signed in, locate the menu item called “Access Online Forms”.
- From there, select your student(s) name(s) and follow the instructions on the screen for each student.
- The instructions will point you to a link for “Student Intent 2020-21”.
- Need to create a PowerSchool account? Start here for detailed instructions and a how-to video.
- If you are unable to access the Student Intent Form through PowerSchool, please contact your school for assistance. Schools will be prepared to take your information in other ways.
Are you wondering what HCMS will look like should you choose the in-person learning option? Click HERE
Have a great day!!!